Hygro Matik Flex Line Steam Generators
FLEX LINE STEAM GENERATORS
New flexibility in award-winning quality.
With the FlexLine, HygroMatik provides a new generation of steam generators which consists of a basic model that can be expanded to create an individual solution suitable for all steam requirements.In order to make this flexibility available to our customers quickly, we have developed a modular system. This was awarded in three categories with the Plus X Award and named Product of the Year 2018.
SMART CONTROL – POWERFUL AND QUICK RESPONSE.
The improved control and regulation technology of FlexLine units provides extensive possibilities which are simple and easy to operate.
- Highest regulating accuracy and top protection from excessive temperatures by means of second supply air and ventilation steam bath fan
- The option of up to 4 different lighting scenarios
- Flexible switchover of up to 4 essences without changing containers
- Freely programmable with overload protected digital input
- Integrated communication protocol, Modbus RTU or BAcnet
- 53 different control and reporting functions can be assigned to up to 11 relays depending on the unit
OPTIMIZED UNIT PERFORMANCE FOR AN EFFICIENT UTILIZATION.
As with all our products, the HygroMatik FlexLine has been developed for an expecially long life span. The units feature technologies that not only reduce the amount of maintenance required but also the wear of components. FlexLine offers the highest degree of efficiency where energy and resources are concerned.
- Adjustable load shedding between 25 % and 100 %, in order to temporarily or permanently adapt operation to the respective load conditions - Active energy saving with the ECO function and - ﬂexible adjustment of the timer functions- Long-term continuous operation: An improved base material aids our reusable cylinders to achieve an even higher temperature resistance and dimensional stability than ever before - The split cylinder can simply be opened and cleaned without using chemicals - Extremely durable: All FlexLine cabinets are manufactured in corrosion-resistant stainless steel; the powder coating of the housing increases the longevity - Robust blow-down pump for removing scale deposits to ensure long operating life cycles and low maintenance requirement - Highest safety standard for electrode steam generators on the market due to integrated protection switch - Heater steam generators with electronic, proportional level control with no wear parts
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE FUNCTIONS
We have equipped the HygroMatik FlexLine with smart service functions and innovative features for operational reliability. These provide a new level of safety, control and transparency.
- Diagnosis mode can be actuated directly via the touch screen without having to start the unit
- Service messages are easy to select: Service intervals are calculated and issued based on the quantity of steam produced by the unit
- Smart controlled status messages avoid damage and expensive service operations
- Detailed messages enable errors to be identified sooner and rectified
- A series of units for all applications and performance categories
- Ease of installation by means of individual pre-configuration ex factory
- Expansion of options for retrofitting
- You only invest in the functions you really need
- Easy operation
- Highest quality and energy efficiency
- Environmentally friendly incorporating reusable components
Equip HygroMatik FlexLine with the power you need for optimum steam output. 16 performance classes with steam output from 10 lbs/hr up to 300 lbs/hr selectable in 6 unit sizes. An additional performance limitation can easily be programmed.
FlexLine is available as an electrode as well as a heater element steam generator – depending on your water quality.
MANIFOLD OPTIONS FOR A STEAM SOLUTION THAT FITS PERFECTLY.
Due to differing spatial conditions every project places unique requirements on the steam solution. Using the manifold options FlexLine can be specifically equipped to create the perfect solution. Whether you choose HyCool (integrated waste water cooling) or the SuperFlush function (cylinder flushing device) depends entirely on your project. We are always pleased to provide advice.
EXCELLENT EASE OF OPERATION
All HygroMatik FlexLine units are equipped with a capacitive 3.5“ touch screen whereby operation and programming is selected via a flat and intuitive menu structure analogous to modern smartphone logic. In addition to this, subsequent software updates are quickly and easily possible via USB stick.
- At a glance comprehensible pictographs provide information on the operating condition
- Simple and fast navigation
- Information and system messages displayed as plain text
- Easy planning of operating periods by means of programmable timer functions
- Readout of service messages with date and time
- Integrated real-time clock
- Optional: Spa Touch Control – 5“ touch screen for external control
The FlexLine basic model is the basis for all other configuration options. Through its individual extension capability, FlexLine is able to adapt to the requirements of differing applications in the spa and wellness sector.
Relaxing in the spa area after a strenuous fitness workout brings the body back into balance. Steam facilities combined with a healthy atmospheric environment play an important role during the recovery process.
CRUISE SHIP AND OFFSHORE
An extensive spa and wellness service is standard on modern cruise ships. Steam use is becoming increasingly popular on offshore platforms too. This requires particular technology demands.
In wellness hotels, a regulated heat and hygienic steam ensures clean, healthy air humidity which helps guests focus on relaxation, rejuvenation and their wellbeing.